We are here to help!

Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to provide AlfieCloud from 31st August 2018. Find out more.

Tests

Can I redo a test that has already been submitted on AlfieCloud?

Hello,

I would recommend re-publishing the same test template again, however, you will need to ensure that you follow the correct procedure. You should be able to access the same test via the Test Template section, which will give you the ability to re-publish the same test.

Alternatively you can remove the current Learner from the test, however, this will permanently delete their test data.

How to remove a Learner:

Firstly you will need to locate the Test via the Mange Test screen ( See example screenshot )

On the Manage screen or My AlfieCloud screen, click on the Reports icon.

All of your learners who have started or completed the test are displayed.

You can remove any Leaner by clicking on the Dust Bin icon, this will then give your Leaner the ability to re-take the test using the same Test URL.

I'd like to be able to delete every student on mass rather than clicking each bin individually. Any way to do this?

Hi Jack,

As it currently stands you cannot perform a bulk delete. I would recommend re-publishing the test template again via Test Templates.

If you have any further questions, please get back to us and we will be happy to help you. 

Thanks

James

Login or Signup to post a comment